Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uteruses rejoice!

I just want to send a BIG congratulations out to our friend Felisha who is having a baby girl this June and to my old friend Cyndi who is due in July with her first!

Babies, babies everywhere!


Now I have an excuse to buy that darling dress I saw that would have been for my chinese daughter, but since that isn't happening--I get to buy it for Felisha!

Congratulations Girls! Keep having babies since some of us have retired our uteruses.

3 comments:

The Wades said...

Congratulations to them both! Perhaps you should join them? Just sayin'.

Barb said...

Congratulations!! Girls rule and boys just smell. I agree with Michelle, Melissa and Nick make should cute babies. Just one more little davis. Don't you want the Davis name to live on? Come on Melissa be a team player. No pressure here. Ok fine just practice, practice ;)

The Wades said...

For the record, I have checked your blog several times only to find uteruses still rejoicing! Just sayin'--just pointing out. :) Love