For about a week I was on a roll of getting the best sleep I have ever gotten in a long time. Then..it stopped. Why? Because that is how it rolls for me. Always.
I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm stressed and I can't even get the one thing I dearly love right. Sleep.
Yes, yes. I am sure you have heard it all before. Woman has kid, husband, house chores, school, life, etc. Woman can't sleep, woman is tired, woman needs rest.
Bite me!
I have been battling insomnia for years. When I get one good night of sleep-which can be anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours, that is like xmas for me. Lately, not so much.
I am so tired of reading articles on how to get my 5 year old to stay in her bed. WTF? She used to be so awesome at sleeping and staying in her bed. All of a sudden, a few months ago she decided that her room isn't good enough? I don't get it.
I'M FREAKING TIRED PEOPLE. I NEED TO SLEEP.
Sometimes you just need to vent and let it out even if nothing good comes out of it. Yes, I should be grateful that everytime I turn around I have a house to clean, dishes to wash, a bed to not sleep in and a 5 year old who likes to mouth off.
I am. But I am also exhausted.
and school still sucks.
6 comments:
Sleep clinic!!!! Do it. Do it soon. Max goes tomorrow night.
Send Phoebe over here. She can keep Garrett company as he freaks out over his new, horrible nightmares.
Oh, and really sorry you're not sleeping. Did you get rid of the clock?? Love
I'm with you on the not sleeping so well!!! Michelle I'm with Garrett on the nightmares!!!
Turn her knob and lock her in her room. She will get over it. Not that I did this. It would be child endangerment or something
I wish I could do that Trish, but Phoebe would seriously go into cardiac arrest. It isn't something we can do for her and I'm not saying that to make an excuse, it's just true. *sigh*
I'm with Michelle, SLEEP CLINIC. I didn't know how much I missed not sleeping soundly. After a few visits to the sleep clinic I sleep like a baby. Hours, like 7 hours straight.
Post a Comment