Things that I absolutely love, love, love (in random order):
My hunky wop hubby
my daughter
my dogs (even though they smell and drool and break their gate down at 3 am almost every morning)
my Iggy
Stugots II
Johnny Depp
Phil Anselmo
Green Olives
Red Wine
my friends
Chocolate
Enchiladas
Walruses
coffee
my bed
hot baths
halloween
lotaburger
compost
rain
my family
pirates
clean sheets
yoga
old movies
gnomes
buddha
candles
the smell of horses
my oral surgeon
fresh herbs
pabst blue ribbon
vodka
fresh pizzelles
swimming
the smell of fireplaces
This list could go on and on..but since it's I love you day (or so says Hallmark) then I wanted to throw out the things I love, love, love. I am sure there are several more but my brain hurts. And I have homework.
3 comments:
hi chica~
i love gnomes 2
and ~vodka~
is your tooth better?
Hooray Keri!
Hooray for Vodka!
A little. vodka helps! *wink*
What a diverse list you have there, my friend!
I think you should keep it going.
Post a Comment