Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have checked my twitter hourly in the hopes that little Layla Grace has either 1. found a miracle and has been cured by her cancer or 2. has found peace and gone to be with the lord.

This little doll is struggling as I type and I can't believe her parent's strength! Please pray for her and her family.


Some days can really kick you in the ass.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I can't tell you how much I HATE cancer!! And the people who are getting rich from it. There's a special place in hell for them.

Anonymous said...

I know-I found this through you and have been following her too : ( Nikki Melville)

Melissa said...

Barb, are you mad at her parents?
I know you hate it sister and I don't blame you!

The Wades said...

I just read the latest post. How terrible!