You're doing great girl. Hey if you can go to Dion's and not have a slice or one of the wonderful salad. Your a better woman then me
Well, lent has started so I'm in my own detox of kinds! The girls made me give up FB (but only when they are at home!) and a couple of my more interesting beverages! :( Only 46 days left for me!!!Good luck~Prayers for D,T,G....
Impressive will power, my friend.
Thanks gals. It's hard. really hard. but I committed myself and I have to do it. Makes me grouchy. (:
So, you're going to be detoxing at Melissa's shower?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're doing great girl. Hey if you can go to Dion's and not have a slice or one of the wonderful salad. Your a better woman then me
Well, lent has started so I'm in my own detox of kinds! The girls made me give up FB (but only when they are at home!) and a couple of my more interesting beverages! :( Only 46 days left for me!!!
Good luck~
Prayers for D,T,G....
Impressive will power, my friend.
Thanks gals. It's hard. really hard. but I committed myself and I have to do it. Makes me grouchy. (:
So, you're going to be detoxing at Melissa's shower?
Post a Comment