Friday, February 26, 2010

problemo

Damn you Pioneer Woman!! Now I want baked mac n cheese. homemade.


In other news--I just realized that I have packed away my stone loaf pan which I was going to use for Melissa's shower next weekend. (Note-was going to bake bread in the loaf pan and use the bread, not use the pan for the shower)

Now I have to improvise and either figure out something else or dig that damn pan out of a box.
Although..my sister does have one that I gave her for FREE, maybe I could use that one..

What are the odds you think peeps, of her letting me use the one I gave her?

4 comments:

Trish said...

I have one. No need to unpack

Melissa said...

you have a stone loaf pan?!

The Wades said...

See what packing early does? It is always better to procrastinate. ;)

Barb said...

hey, if you know what box it's in, I'm impressed. We juts can't move (we have to much stuff)