Friday, February 12, 2010

Sea Sex

I arrived home last night to find that I can now add Mad Scientist to my list of jobs.

I am a Sea Monkey scientist! Apparently, I have created the perfect love nest for Sea Monkeys, because they have done the dirty (which I witnessed and you can ask my husband for proof) and created a trillion more eggs and one of them actually has an egg sac on them while they are swimming around!

Holy Sea Sex!

Who knew that I could create such a serene environment on my stove top for these strange creatures?

Not me, that's for sure.

Stove top Sea Monkeys.

wowee....

3 comments:

Trish said...

That is really cool and weird. I am sure Chase will have something to say about all this

Keri said...

Hey Melissa~
Congrats on the proliferation. You should be proud. :)

The Wades said...

Really impressive work. Guess it pays not to mix all three packets together at once, huh?

What will you name them?