Peeps....
This just done me in when I read about this little girl last week. What a strong family she has. Layla Grace is 2 years old and has Stage 4 neuroblastoma. She is basically living her final hours with her parents as I speak.
This cancer can be detected in a simple urine test at birth. Yet, they aren't doing that with infants and hers was caught too late.
read her story and pray for her family.
http://laylagrace.org/
3 comments:
Wow that is so heartbreaking!! I sat here balling my eyes out!! I couldn't imagine ever going through that with such a young child!!
I HATE CANCER!!!! Just for the record. Let me say it again. I HATE CANCER, and the people who are getting rich off it.
She looks like such a beautiful little girl. I cannot believe the strength and courage her family has. Their family photos were so touching.
Post a Comment