Alas, the new year is upon us. Everyone is making resolutions and I am planning a party.
A 6 year old birthday party.
10 years ago it would have been a grown up party. Oh, how the years creep on you and those memories are just faded thoughts...
Anyway. I have vowed NOT to make any resolutions because I do it every year and last year I was 12 pounds away from my 100 pound weight loss mark and this year I am 40. Lovely, right? Damn you Zoloft!
I have however, vowed to be healthier. To be happier. To take more photographs, to be more active and to cook more.
These are not resolutions. Just plans for the year. See the difference?
So, Happy New Year peeps. Hope you all have a safe and fun filled holiday weekend!
2 comments:
Hope her party is fun. Sorry we won't be here. Take lots of pictures.
I also vow no resolutions. Maybe. I don't think I ever set any, but still.
I didn't take Zoloft. What's my major malfunction?
To health and good cheer!
Oh, watched weird Patrick Swayze movie last night. Wonder if you've watched it. 11:14 or something like that. Makes you think.
Post a Comment