Since my husband NEVER reads this, like ever, I can post about a little somethin' somethin'.
Anyone ever hear of a little ol team called Notre Dame? Or the Sunbowl?
Or of a very great pair of pals named Felisha and Amador who happened to have extra seating next to them already purchased for moi to obtain?
All 4 of these things exist, unfortunately one of them is in El Paso, but whatever.
This year I was sweating it out trying to pick the husband a gift. I went through several ideas and none stuck with me. I need to have the feeling in my gut that it's THE gift. I love Christmas and even though it's not about the gifts, this is the one time of year I really try to get him the one thing that shows him how much I love him and appreciate how hard he works for our family.
Voila. Thank you Notre Dame for getting into the Sunbowl. I mean really. However, you pissed on me when your tickets sold out in a day. Oh the agony. Oh the sadness that followed him around that whole day and night knowing tickets were sold out.
Cue Felisha and Amador.
So, the night before the Sunbowl the hubby will head out to my folks house and have sweet dreams about watching his beloved team play the following day. He will probably load up on crap and bring it home and have the greatest day ever.
All while I host 10 little girls in my house for my kids' 6th birthday party.
Alone. By myself.
All in the name of football.
3 comments:
I'm lovin' the:
yes comma nicholas comma there is a Santa Claus
You just lack the exclamation. ;)
He'll love it. And anyway, boys aren't allowed at girl parties.
Is Chase going with him?
And hello to Nick because he just might be reading this.
I knew you would love the comma, comma!! No chase at this game. Trish won't let him into El Paso.
I will not allow Chasenear El Paso scary things are happening there. Have a great time Nick and please try to not loose your head
Post a Comment