Wednesday, December 1, 2010

oh shizzle

It's 4 minutes till 8 this morning and I should be getting ready to take my kid to school, but I guess when you live 6 minutes from the school by car, it's ok not to get ready too early?

Anyhow, on this 1st of December I heard a song that reminded me of some old friends this morning and boy did I just realize how much I miss them. I guess the older you get the more you are supposed to become accustomed to keeping friendships alive long distance style. Hence the magic of Facebook. But Facebook can't bring them closer and let you toast a cold PBR together or laugh about some old skinemax movie.

Not that I am not blessed and thankful for Frontierville, but still.

Some days just really suck and makes me wish that Portland was 2 hours away instead of 2 days.

It's pay it forward day peeps, pay it forward however you can. Does wrapping presents for my pal Trish count? She only has the use of one arm!

Well, she can still use her fingers on that bad arm..and if you are mean to her she could probably whack you with that cast.

But anyway, do something unexpected and nice for someone you don't know today.


Just do it.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks Melissa the presents look great

Meesh said...

What happened to Trish's arm? I missed it....Trish do you have a blog that I should be reading??

misha

Melissa said...

misha, we got in a gang fight and she dislocated it!