Tuesday, August 11, 2009

caca days

Am having a caca day. I thought caca days were reserved for Monday? dang.

I did save a doggie today. Apparently the dog I saved was a stolen dog from the foothills! What?!

Other than that my day was a waste. I hate saying that but it's true. I am very frustrated with school and I am nervous about that stupid triathlon and I don't care what anyone says, it is a big deal! I haven't worked out like this in a long time-over a decade! It's different being an athlete in highschool and running 8 miles like nothing, because it was like nothing! It's different when you are 118 pounds and have endless amounts of energy. poo!

I am certainly not 118 pounds anymore and I do not have endless amounts of energy. I know that exercise is a mental game. I have to mentally be okay with it, and sometimes I am not. Tonight I am upping my run to two miles, this makes me nervous because I don't want to walk, I want to make it all the way, but I have this feeling I might not. Again--it's a mental thing and if I tell myself I can do it I can, right?

hmm.

I am really, really tired of battling this weight game. 5 years and 83 pounds later, and every time I get within 15 pounds of the 100 pound weight loss, I freeze up and my body doesn't seem to want to finish the job.

Lord, please let me lose this last 15 freaking pounds!! SERIOUSLY.

caca.

1 comment:

KV said...

Remember, Missy -- those last fifteen pounds are always the hardest to lose. But I think you have done a terrific job to reach this point! Hang in there, it will happen . . .

Lotsa love,

Mom