Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've fallen and I can't get up

Last night it was bad enough I went to bed dreaming of ants, and had anxiety about them--but at 2am I turned over and this wretched pain shot from my back down my left leg and literally-I could not move or make a sound! I hate you sciatica!

5 months after Phoebe was born I had horrible sciatica pain. I am terrified of chiropractors, so I went to the acupuncurist. I crawled into his office in tears and 45 minutes later I walked out with NO pain. HEALED!

All I can think of is that monday night when I went to swim I sat down on the ledge to wait for a lane and as soon as I sat down I had this jolt in my bum that shot up my back and down my leg. I actually yelped from the pain and I am sure I sounded like a crazy person! (because I am)

I made it through my swim somehow and thought maybe I could work the pain out which I sort of did, but yesterday I did a lot and was running around all over.

Needless to say, today I am not doing much..actually nothing! It's poop. Poop I tells ya!

Did I mention that my cat is a crackbaby? He is.
Just so you know.

No comments: