Since today officially began my 'summer' vacation seeing as how it's day 1 of no summer school--I was going to spend it vegging out and relaxing. HA!
First things first, we made it out to the ranch for Phoebe to ride and it was hot! But, it was nice to be out there again and Phoebe had a great time! I got a little inspired by the barbie stylin head of Phoebes and decided to give someone a new do--
Then my plans to veg out turned sour when I literally ran home, got my kid changed and headed to our friend Deana's house so Phoebe could swim and hang out with her original gang members. It's been a long time since all the kids have been together! What fun it was to see them all so grown up and remembering each other. Too bad I stunk and remembered it was tuesday--which mean I have to 'run' tonight. *sigh*
Everyone here except Brogan who was on her way and Colin, who is hiding behind Ellie! To think, all the little guys met when they were 1! 1 year olds who are still buddies!
Well Blog, my house is clean, my kid is quiet, I have no homework....what do I do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment