Friday, October 2, 2009

homework and corn and gastric bypass-oh my!

Blog. I hate school, oh I hate it so bad! I finally finish one class and then the 3 I have left are just...CACA! Seriously the homework load on two of them is ridiculous. You would think I was in med school with all the homework I have. I should be with all the homework I do! Plus, now after watching an Awake Craniotomy I am pretty sure I can remove a tumor from a brain effectively.

Next week we get to watch a gastric bypass surgery. I am almost positive that after watching this surgery, I will never ever eat again, so voila! Diet problems solved! Thanks Medical Terminology class!

Yesterday I baked the first two pies of the season. They went directly out of my house and to the pumpkin patch for everyone to enjoy and thank god they were good, because it was worrying me that maybe they weren't cooked all the way or whatever. Thanks Patch friends for eating the goods I brought! More to come!

I have to again thank the Wade family for providing the pumpkin patch because Phoebe is learning the value of hard work and that volunteering is awesome! She loves, loves to help over there and despite her bratty attitude, she comes home excited about what she did and excited to tell anyone who will listen about what she got to do that day. Yesterday she met up with Gabe, an adorable 4 year old who was ready to catch ghosts in the maze and jump headfirst into the corn bin! She loved him!


They worked together later on helping move pumpkins all around the patch.


I do believe her favorite part is the corn bin..wowee what fun. Fun for me pulling corn out of her butt at the end of the day and shaking her upside down to make sure my house stays corn free!

Alas...some corn managed to get past me and into my washing machine..shizzle.



I have a feeling it's going to be a very corny month.

No comments: