Tonight I was hanging outside with my neighbor and homegirl Brenda. Her hubby Sean and my hubby are psychotic Notre Dame fans and so they were off talking football (blech!) while I shamelessly sold her some cookies for Phoebe's school fundraiser. That is what neighbors are for peeps!! To buy cookies from you when no one else will!
Anywho-I was telling her that I felt really tired lately and needed to go workout because I think it would really help me. She said that my face looked thinner and I almost slapped her because--say what?! How nice of you Brenda-this is why you my homie.
Then she kept mentioning to me that it did look thinner and then--in the dim glow of my garage light she looked down at my hands and said 'Your hands look really thin!' then she looked at Nick and said 'Her hands look really thin!'
People. Just when I thought my weightloss couldn't get anymore whack--it did. Apparently all the weight from my face and hands have gone to my ass, abs and hips.
I am hoping that by only eating yogurt for breakfast along with 5 cups of coffee and then lunch and maybe dinner, that by next October, that ass, abs and hip weight will have fallen through my legs and out my toes.
Cheers to the weight 'dropping' off. Eventually.
1 comment:
Maybe you should do commercials for hand soap. And shizel, I'll buy some cookies. Sign me up, buttercup!
Post a Comment