Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snuggies Unite!

Yes, I did.


I got Igor a snuggie and he has never been more cozy in his life! Then, I realized that I, too, must have one! WHAT?!


Yes, I did. I got me one too. So we can snuggie all winter long. Too bad my husband is insanely jealous of my snuggie--he's so jealous that this morning he told me not to go outside in it because the neighbors might see me. They would be crazy jealous too I am assuming.


Snuggie friends unite! Winter is here and it's awesome!


3 comments:

The Wades said...

Ohhhh, look at him! That is just about precious. Can't wait to try yours out. You might not get it back. ;)

Trish said...

I am getting me one sister.

Melissa said...

I am currently typing this from my snuggie. Which saved my ass today in that freak snow storm--snuggie haters who's laughing now?!