Sunday, November 1, 2009

tis the season

Woke up this morning at 5am thanks to my kid who doesn't get that I deserve that extra hour of sleep. *sigh*

However, I then got excited because it's my favorite, favorite time of year!! Turkey, mashed potatoes, board games and family on Thanksgiving and this year our bestest friends Rachel and Jerry will be in Cruces too and I can't wait to bump chests and throw a few back with that girl!!

Then I started planning my christmas baking, shopping, wrapping and decorations all while enjoying my eggnog latte made by moi this morning..oh so many exciting things. Phoebe watching Barbie A Christmas Carol and I was savoring the moment and then..


I realized that I have about a months worth of homework to do today, all due tomorrow.


*sobbing*

You may ask why I haven't started it yet, because it sucks!!


SUCKS! I HATE SCHOOL!!

Stay in school kids, because someday when you are 29 like me, you will regret never finishing.

No comments: