Saturday, November 7, 2009

Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Brownest

AH! BAH!


My throat hurts. WHY?! Not my throat...worst ever is a sore throat. shit.

I am trying to figure out if it's because I inhaled too much smoke last night from the fire or if it's because I was singing the theme from A Charlie Brown Christmas at the top of my lungs after a couple bottles of wine?

Any guesses?


Apparently my girlfriends weren't the only ones who heard me..the guy behind my friend Trish's house loved my singing so much that he kept turning his back porch light on and watching me through the window. Who doesn't love Christmas music on a brisk, fall night?! Right?!

It was apparent that the wine gone done me in last night because today when I finally left my house I noticed the awesome park job I did with my truck. Hey Trish--thank god you only live a mile from me eh?!


"CHRISTMAS TIME IS HEEEEERREEE..."

1 comment:

The Wades said...

This post disturbs me on so many many levels! We need to talk. . .