Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How do I loathe thee...let me count the ways..

Just made myself a full pot of coffee and figure if I am going to be up doing this SHITTY homework, then at least I can stay up drinking a tasty beverage.

Why does Excel exist? Why does my professor give me assignments that not even my nerdy excel friends can do?! Why am I being forced to sit for HOURS and HOURS through mindless torture and idiotic formulas that I could really just give a crap about. A CRAP! A LARGE STUPID CRAP!

Not even Phil Anselmo can sing his way to my heart right now to get me through this bullcrap of a class. But listening to Pantera makes me sort of wish I was sitting next to Rachel right now drinking a beer at the Club. *sniff* Oh--right..excel..homework..

Hey Rachel! I see you in 15 days!!

Sorry--excel.

What? Excel sucks? What? Excel is the shittiest program ever? What? I don't have to finish the class?!

You know what really sucks? When your nerdy, engineer, excel using husband can't even do the homework!

THAT SUCKS!

No comments: