Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ghostly gas

So just now I was sitting here in my kitchen not even going to write a new post when I heard a fart. A FART! My kid is asleep in her bed across the house and my dogs are outside and my husband is at work and the cat is under my covers in my room. There is no one in my kitchen but me and I didn't pass any gas--that I know of.

I can't believe I finally heard a ghost fart! A real ghost fart!! This is further proof that my house is, in fact haunted.

Wowee.

It also proves that the ghost is male. Because honestly....lady ghosts don't fart, they break wind.

2 comments:

Trish said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh off to bed

The Wades said...

I will need video proof to validate this story. I could just be the voices in your head. Just sayin'.