Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fa la la la la la la la la

After spending a hideous amount of time on schoolwork today (for Michelle) I decided to reminisce and look at old holiday pics. oh wow.


Let me take you all back to some fun times we have had over the past few holidays..



Phoebe's first Christmas







snow angel

opening presents 2005




baking with daddy xmas 2008


Look what Grandma made us!


snow!


Diego and Nick in matching beanies!

2 comments:

The Wades said...

Grant and Claire just loved that walk down memory lane--Max and I did too, for that matter. She is so precious.

Glad you did a short little post so that you'd have ample time for work. You have excellent time management skills, my friend. ;)

I cannot believe how much hair she had as a little baby. Kudos to Grandma for the matching outfits.

Melissa said...

you just made me crack up. oy vey sister!!