A little pre thanksgiving festivities with my best friends who I haven't seen in 2 years! Taking it back to the place we all met! El Patio!

Thanks to Chope's for giving me the best fire farts ever to dutch oven my husband with, and also for the biggest Tecate I ever had in my life! RIP Lupe, thank you for your awesome enchiladas!
Thanks to Jerry's dad for letting us cruise in his A-W-E-S-O-M-E van! Thanks to Jerry for driving us!
Thanks to Rachel for being my best friend after all these years! Thanks to Jerry for marrying Rachel! Thanks to Rachel for loving Willie Nelson like I do. I love you Rachel and Jerry!
Thanks to El Patio for employing me all those years ago and providing a place that allowed me to meet my husband and my best friend!
Thanks to the stupid 50 year old idiot for sitting a table away from us at El Patio and getting pissed off that we played Willie Nelson because it cut into his Lil Wayne song.
Thanks to Pabst Blue Ribbon for being cheap and good.
Thanks to Dustin and Sean for coming out and for Dustin and Jerry singing a little Dennis Leary.
Thanks to Bug Salcedo for being a douche.
Thanks to Steve and his entourage for coming out to hang with us old folks for awhile. Thanks to Mike and his darling lady Rachel for coming to see me! I love you Mike!
Thanks to Mesilla for still being the coolest place ever and for providing me with super memories!
Thanks to Nick for making sure I had my wallet, camera and phone before we left El Patio. Thanks to Advil, canada dry and starbucks for providing me with relief this morning.







1 comment:
Read this wild post also. So weird to me when I don't find a comment I wrote. Guess what else I didn't find--A COMMENT FROM TRISH!
Post a Comment