Yesterday I came home early with Phoebe because I was feeling weird. Weird as in--I couldn't explain the feeling I was getting in my side and abdominal area. No, I am not pregnant, and no, it's not my appendix. It wasn't painful, just strange.
Phoebe however, fell asleep on the floor again which let me tell you, in the middle of the day is really strange for her. When she woke up she was looking flushed and felt warm, seriously?
I immediately went behind every one of my friends' backs and drove to Walgreens and bought Childrens Tylenol. However, we all know that this tylenol was safe! I don't give my kid old drugs and I don't give her any at all unless it's bad. This wasn't bad, but I didn't want it to turn bad.
She took her vitamin and then drank 2 bottles of water and she was running around and acting normal.
This morning I crossed my fingers and guess what? Who knew that Tylenol could fend off a fever?! WOWEE!
Thanks Tylenol. Please stop making products that need to be recalled because I am really tired of getting those forwards in my inbox warning me that your product is DANGEROUS! DANGEROUS! And the phone calls I get warning me that some kid overdosed on your grape meltaway drops is ridiculous!
1 comment:
My answer--switch to Motrin! Teasing. So glad she's feeling better. Poor girl. Glad nothing happened to you either. Cold sensation through your body is just wild.
Thanks so much for all your help. You are the best!
Post a Comment