Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aren't you glad I use dial? (sometimes) (When I bathe?) (If I bathe)

To say I am exhausted would be an understatement. It's pretty clear when you catch a glimpse of me these days that I have had more important things to do than pluck my brows, shave my legs or use lotion. Hell, you are lucky if you have seen me on a day I washed my face! holla!


This is our last week in our little house. I am actually pretty sad about it. This is the first home we had as a family. Phoebe grew up in this house. She learned to walk in it, ride a bike in it, she celebrated 5 birthdays in it. If I think about it too much, I get really sad. Phoebe tells me daily that she is sad to leave her house. That she loves her house.

I hope she loves the new place too. I think she will.

Trying to cheer myself up, I am making a list of things I will not miss about this little house.

1. The paint border in the kitchen
2. The linoleum floor in the kitchen
3. the size of the kitchen
4. the carpet in the house
5. the laundry room
6. the lack of storage
7. my crazy ass neighbor to the right of us.
8. The traffic in this neighborhood
9. The school traffic in this neighborhood
10. The drag racing in this neighborhood

On top of my procrastinating, I have actually done quite a bit. Although, I really need to study, which I haven't and I am shitting my pants right now over a final on saturday. *God, if you're there, please help me--and forgive me for using the word shit in the same sentence*.

I am desperately fighting my laundry pile so I don't have to do anymore laundry until monday at least. PLEASE. There is nothing worse than moving, than moving while doing laundry. dang.


Pray for me peeps. Pray for a smooth move, and that I pass my final. I need pixie dust and chants and candle lighting and praying.

stat.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Call me in as back up this weekend. I like to do laundry, pack, move, unpack. :) And I would love to see the new casa.
P.S. Must provide vodka, whiskey or tequila!! Good luck on your test.

The Wades said...

I'm gonna help too, sister! You can do this!!!

Melissa said...

Love you goils!! Keri, I have all of the above ready to go! lol

Trish said...

Sorry the K's are in North Dakota this weekend