Friday, March 19, 2010

Dippy the actress

Many years ago, Dippy was the picture of perfectness! She even posed a few times for hallmark. (She really did!)
However, with age comes heftiness and sloppiness and hair loss and saggy things. It hits the best of us. I tell her this daily.
When she wanted to pose for Cadbury, I didn't have the heart to tell her that they already picked someone else. Someone svelte and glossy.
Here is Dippy telling Cadbury where to stick it:

I love chocolate. I love bunnies. I am the bunny.

Me eat lots of chocolate eggs if I could.

Thbbbtt! I didn't want to be in your dumb commercial anyway.

4 comments:

The Wades said...

SHe's a vision of loveliness!

I feel her saggy pain.

Trish said...

Love the pictures so cute

Melissa said...

She is a vision of loveliness!

Sarah B said...

Ohhh, I want to kiss the bridge of her nose!!!! We have a boxer named Hannah.