I really hate it when people say I told you so. I don't need to be told I told you so.
I'm completely exhausted, tired, pissed off, cranky, moody and stressed. Probably a lot more but I can't think right now. Because I don't sleep well, I eat when I can and if I see one more box, I may start screaming.
Of course I am going to see one more box, more like 40 more boxes. Can you hear me screaming yet? I'm really overwhelmed and I don't need to hear I told you so. I need to hear 'that sucks, i'm sorry you feel like shit'
The next person to tell me I told you so is going to get a punch to the gooch. I mean that.
Trust me, you don't want to get punched in the gooch. It hurts. a lot.
And yes, I know from experience. (Juarez, 96-don't worry, the other girl looked a lot worse)
I hate to complain and I hate to wallow in my own self pity, but I am freaking tired. I'M TIRED. I'M TIRED OF SCHOOL, HOMEWORK, TESTS, BOXES, PAPER CUTS, INSOMNIA, ANXIETY AND CANCER.
I had to throw that cancer bit in there, because it really does suck balls. Sweaty ones.
I do realize that there are poeple out there right now who are dealing with more severe problems and I apologize. To follow my friend Max, I am grateful for many things and I am grateful that I can sit here and write this blog and complain about minor details in my life.
So, today I will write what I am grateful for even though it's only 12:30.
My husband
My daughter and the fact that she got some sleep last night despite her hacking cough
Stepping in a pile of Igor's puke
Bagel Bites for lunch
Diet Dr. Pepper
My snuggie
excedrin
zoloft
cloudy day
red sonja on channel 168
coffee
3 comments:
Oh, Melissa. Sorry you're going through so much. I am so excited for summer to be here for you. Maybe things will let up a bit before then. They will!
It's almost spring break!!! Relaxation (sort of) here we come!
Thank you sister! I'm sorry for your troubles too. I can't wait for the ranch trip. It will be relaxing NOT to be around boxes and cleaning supplies. Burning flesh and cow balls here I come!
What no PBR on the thankful list. I'm thankful that your in our lives.
Post a Comment