My kid has been coughing like crazy for 2 days. Actually, I should say nights. All night long just hacking and coughing--poor kid.
Tonight she went to bed at 8:30. Started coughing and she is still awake coughing. So hard, she vomited which she hates, hates, hates. She cried. I cleaned, and Nick waited.
For it to happen again, which it didn't.
The worst part is, we gave her the meds she is on and then a cough suppressant which apparently SUCKS. So, now I can't give her anything else.
shit-tay.
I hate having a sick kid and I hate that she is miserable. It's going to be a long night.
3 comments:
Triaminic Thin Strips are awesome... there is one specifically for coughs, on others if she has other symptoms as well. Just check the back for age...one of them is only good for kids over 6.
Tell Phoebs to feel better!
Thanks Dena! I gave her one last night it kicked in finally! She slept in our bed--boo! But at least she slept.
Post a Comment