Sunday, March 7, 2010

oscar schmoscar

I never watch the Oscars all the way through. My little sister has watched them every year, the whole damn thing, all the way through.

Now that I have DVR, I can record and pause and then just fast forward at my leisure, which is what I have done.


I have to say that when Sandra Bullock won, I cried. How dreamy is it that she won?! And when Jeff Bridges won, I was ecstatic. The DUDE won an oscar!

We all knew that James Cameron was going to win like every oscar for Avatar, which makes me sick only because everytime that man makes a movie, it wins and wins and wins.

Sort of makes you feel shitty for all the other nominees up there with him, because you know they don't stand a chance!

yay for Katherine Bigelow beating out that ol coot Cameron!


Anywho---back to my book. Thanks to Jesse for lending me some of her Percy Jackson books. Love that series. Maybe it's the greek in me, but they really are fantastic books.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I haven't watched yet--was at sleep clinic. I was surprised Avatar didn't win too. I didn't see the winning film yet. I wonder how it is.