Well shit!
The kid has strep, I have a bruised foot, knee, lip and a hangnail and I have 4 more medical reports to type up because I spent the latter of my evening at the dr.'s office with Phoebe seeing if she did have strep, which she does.
Sorry Michelle!
On a good note, I had MORE girl scout cookies delivered today to my house. These by two very cute red headed twins who thanked me for supporting their troop. I thanked them for supporting my arse.
Peeps!! I made Pioneer Woman's pot roast and even though we didn't get to eat it until 10 minutes ago, it was DELISH! My first ever pot roast! Can I just state that I rule?
Damn I'm awesome.
5 comments:
We already knew that--awesome indeed!
I hope Phoebs feels better ASAP! You too, sister. Heal up and get all that work done AND DONE.
I FINALLY finished my homework for tonight!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Now I can maybe read a couple of chapters in my new book.
I can't believe you've never made a pot roast. And yes you Rock! I've fed my kids popsicles or a Sonic slushy for dinner too. Like I tell them it gives them something to tell their therapist.
What are you reading?
Hey popsicles or a slushy for dinner are NOT the things I'll be telling my therapist!! Those are positive things so why would I need to tell them that!!!
Hope your popsicle feels better~
And you too.
I want to know what you are reading too. Fiction, I hope. :)
Post a Comment