I think I remember hearing myself tell someone that it wouldn't be so bad packing up our house since we didn't have a big house..
WTF? I LIED.
Do you know how much shit you can pack into an 1120 sq ft house? let me tell you--
A LOT.
Today I tackled my kitchen cabinets, and I cleaned all the empty ones which is most of them since I packed everything up. We will be living Laura Ingalls style for a few weeks--we can do it. I hate cabinets now. I carried 3 trash bags out from just the kitchen! I haven't even done my junk drawer yet either. crap.
Under my kitchen sink--baby jesus! It was horrific. The things growing under there almost deterred me from continuing but I trudged on and now you can eat off the bottom of that cabinet! (Although I wouldn't) I had a lot of fresh water fish water conditioner..kinda funny seeing as how we have no fish.
I must have packed 10 boxes today. JUST FROM THE KITCHEN. Then I tackled the kids' bathroom and cleaned her tub and toilet and removed the shower curtain and bleached everything. I have decided that room is off limits unless you have to use the toilet. Because I refuse to wash that tub again--EVER. (and if you have diarrhea--think again)
I'm tired, I smell..and its my bathing day. Lucky Nick eh?
We have only the necessities now in our kitchen. That would be the coffee pot, microwave, booze and fresh herbs. Oh, and some browning bananas. If you feel sorry for us, it's fine. I would.
Wish me luck peeps. I still have a long way to go.
4 comments:
Just dream of your nice new big house when you are packing
The more crap you throw away today the less you have to move tomorrow.
You are a non-procrastinating stud muffin! I mean that from the depths of my heart. Way to be!!
I love, love your list of necessities.... coffee, microwave, booze, and herbs. I could so dig that for a bit. Instead I just finished my first box of tagalongs. 10 more to go.
Post a Comment