Today we made it out to the ranch! What fun! Real quickly I put myself to work to make up for a month being gone!! Even though it was hot and hot, I enjoyed it. Phoebe got to ride Cochise and see Mr. Max and Miss Trish and as we were leaving she remembered it was show and tell day and she needed to bring something that started with the letter A, B, C, or D. She spotted the cow bones and immediately ran back to ask Mr. Max if she could take one to show and tell.
He said yes and she did! BUT--being the frazzled mom that I am I forgot my camera because I hit the gym before I picked her up....so the only picture I got was one from my phone. I apologize that it wasn't better quality.
The bones were a hit at show and tell and all the kids realized that not only did Phoebe bring something that started with a B, but also with a C! Cow Bones! What can I say? She's a genius!
Thank you Mr. Max for letting Phoebe borrow some COW BONES for show and tell!!

1 comment:
That's too cute. Glad the cow's death was not in vain.
Post a Comment