Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's the great pumpkin, Blog!

Holy Moly Blog!! TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF OCTOBER! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!


To celebrate this, I went out this morning and afternoon and moved 3 bins of pumpkins and helped set up the coolest pumpkin stand EVER! Oh I likey the month of October!! How I wished we lived on the east coast sometimes in Maine or Massachusetts so we could enjoy fireplaces and leaves and witches even more! Maybe some day..

In the meantime, I have Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi, Taos for leaves and I can enjoy everyone else's fireplaces when they light them up. As for pumpkins--have a lookee! AND come out to the corner of eagle ranch and paseo and buy, buy, buy! Biggest pumpkins in town!!

Phoebe working her muscles!





See that bee-you-ti-full tower--or towers of pumpkins?! Screw the treadmill, pumpkins are where it's at!

No comments: