Yesterday I finally bathed Igor. Dang he stunk. Yes, kitties get baths too and especially hairless kitties. They get all oily and gunky and it really isn't fair if you ask me, because they have no hair to hide their stankiness.
I really need to keep my camera handy while doing these chores. He doesn't mind the bath but he hates getting a pedicure and he is one of the lucky kitties who gets to wear soft paws and look fabulous while doing so. Mind you, I did all this on my own because Nick was nowhere to be found (as usual when this needs to be done). So, now I have a soft, clean, good smelling cat with bee-you-tee-full nails who hates me.
Last night we paid tribute to Patrick Swayze with our monthly Road House night. You know, I have seen that movie about a trillion times and it NEVER gets old! I know, right? However--this time around we watched it with the trivia mode on (when you own the dvd you get these special choices) and it was even better!! WOWEE! Then I found out that my husband has never seen Dirty Dancing! WHAT?!
Guess what he gets to do tonight since I have to suffer through College Football season?
That's right. He gets to enjoy Patrick as Johnny Castle and he gets to watch it because it's my way or the highway! (dalton quote peeps!)
*fyi--I used to love football. I could give you stats on the Browns, Packers and the Bucs. I was part of fantasy football leagues and won a couple of times--but, then I married Nick and was introduced to the world of Notre Dame football. Needless to say...it's caca people, lots and lots of caca--especially when they lose.
(shout out to Mandy White---at the gym this morning through my grueling workout--I just kept telling myself that Pain don't hurt)
2 comments:
Keep an ear out for when Baby makes a weird ghost laugh during the scene where they're dancing on the log. While she's still sitting down.
Dumbest line in that movie??... "YOU'RE CRAZYYYY!" It could be "nobody puts Baby in a corner" but that's too awesomely good.
I think Nick should watch it. Sorry, man.
is there a trivia option while watching?! dang.
and a ghost laugh?! what?!
Post a Comment