Saturday, September 19, 2009

excel=diarrhea

I did 4 hours of Excel homework today Blog. 4 HOURS! OF MATH!

I know--I know...completely hideous and wretched but I had too. I cried the entire time and threw fits every 20 minutes as a reminder to myself and my husband of how much I hate Excel and math.

Then afterwards I lie around like a blob waiting for something exciting to happen. Which nothing did.

Oh--and in the middle of all of this, Notre Dame managed to pull off a win which is good news for me and this household. (God, thank you for hearing my prayers on that one)

I also came to the realization that I will never have Jennifer Love Hewitt's body and my hopes of being her for Halloween have fallen into the toilet along with my motivation to workout tomorrow.

BUT! I did watch Dirty Dancing this evening and Nick fell asleep during it only because he was so wiped out from all the yelling during the game. Whatever. Because he did, he has to watch it again tomorrow. That's what you get honey. Watching that movie made me incredibly sad, more sad than watching Road House and I don't know why.

caca. I have a toothache..again. Time for an extra dosage of orajel, that ibuprofen pm that I took from Brooke's house and bed.

2 comments:

MandyRocks said...

It's because we laughed uproariously all the way through roadhouse. Hard to be sad after that.

The Wades said...

Cracked me up about him having to watch it again because he fell asleep. Too cute.

Jennifer Love Hewitt? I have never stopped to appreciate her body, but I'm sure I'd like to have it. You're a hoot!