Thursday, September 24, 2009

Revenge is sweet

Out of the 3 classes I have left for the semester (one is already over--thank god!) I do believe that word processing is the crappiest class ever! Yes, I was forced to take this ridiculous class and it is not at all like I thought it would be. BLAH!
The teacher is mean! She's a mean old lady! Well, I don't know if she's old, but she's mean! Give me a break sister, who cares about shadings and borders! Can't we just type some letters and be done?! When she sends an email regarding her grading for the previous weeks' assignment, the entire email is just MEAN. I really tried to bypass this class. Not to brag or anything but my typing skills can kick your typing skills ass! Awhile back a friend of mine took this typing test online and was impressed with his skills and then his wife asked me to take it (shout out Kristie!) and I did and I got 82 wpm! What? Yeah..that's right! But before I did that test I knew I was up there in my skills!
This class prerequisites are the IT 1010 class I took this summer OR 30 wpm. When I called my advisor to ask if I could NOT take this class and that my typing skills were S-T-U-P-E-N-D-O-U-S, he said 'Too bad, so sad. You have to take it anyway.'

Okay..he didn't say that, but it was close. So, here I am taking this horrific class with a really MEAN teacher and I hate it. The assignments are caca and boring!! So boring that I just can't help but cry with boredom through every one of them.
In other news--my cat is a crackbaby! Once, Nick's cousin Kellie told me how crackbabies sound when they cry and it was a wretched, god-awful sound and she did a pretty good job of imitating one if I do say so myself (she knows how they sound because she is a pediatric intensive care unit nurse) and some nights...Igor sounds just like Kellie sounded. Not to mention EVERY night at 10:59 p.m. a wild hair crawls up his butt and he runs around the house tearing up whatever he can get his soft, manicured nails on! A lot of the time it's me that he does this too and I will be in bed, trying to sleep and out of nowhere he comes flying through the air in the darkness and he will land-right-on-my-boob. (BOOB!) Then I scream obscenities and Nick comes running and he screams obscenities at me because I am screaming them at Igor and then Phoebe will scream them in her sleep telling us to shut up.
It's a vicious cycle.
Igor can also open and close doors ALL THE WAY. This is really frightening in the middle of the night when you are asleep and you hear someone punch the bathroom door open and then you ignore it because it's just the cat and then all of a sudden the door will close--completely! Because he made it close. Sometimes I wonder if Marie Laveau has possessed him because his eyes turn completely black and he stares right through you! Witchy Woman! Only--he's a boy..so..but she's a voodoo priestess so she can possess whomever she likes, right?


Well, night after night this happens and I just cannot stand it anymore! I have tried to find a way to get revenge on him and the really crap part is, that as soon as Nick comes to bed, that dang cat calms down completely! WHAT?! If it weren't for me he wouldn't even be in this house!
Today, at Target, Phoebe and I were perusing the aisles and I came upon the most awesome piece of revenge EVER! Fo Shizzle!


Here is Igor wearing my revenge..



No comments: