Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Delight!


Last night around 10 p.m. Santa finished assembling what is quite possibly the coolest gift he has ever brought my kid. There was a lot of 'jolly' words used while doing so, but once he was done..what magic our living room looked like!!




Thank god we put out special eggnog for the old man because I am sure he needed it! And you know what he did after all the effort we put into baking fresh gingerbread and spiking that nog? He sprinkled our house with 'magic' sprinkles as Phoebe called it!!






The nerve!! Leaving yet another mess for me to clean up..thanks Santa!


However..this morning at 10 to 6 I awoke on the couch to hear someone stirring and I took a peek in my bed and Phoebe jumped up and started squealing and clapping and she jumped off the bed and ran into the living room and screamed a most joyous sound..quite possibly my favorite sound ever..


"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MY TREEHOUSE!"
And despite what I thought..that there would be a scrambling for presents and the tearing of paper, she was very delicate opening each one and shrieking with delight at every present, thanking Santa profusely!
Merry Christmas Peeps! May you all have a most awesome day ever with the ones you love!
p.s. I forgave Santa for the mess he made, when I opened up my NEW NIKON!!

2 comments:

The Wades said...

Love Phoebe swimming in all that wrapping paper. You sure know how to make Christmas fun.

Sarah B said...

Go Nikon!!! I love mine too! Glad to see Pheobe so happy :)!