Monday, December 7, 2009

you're a mean one, mrs. grinch

Dear Christmas,


Please, please, please, please let me pass Excel. I hate it so much--this is true. But I have endured 3 months of it and I am really just over it. Why does it torture me so? You have seen the hours that I have kept with only a candle as my light so that I may finish my homework and turn the tests in.

Last night I tried to finish the last assignments and I got stuck on step 3 of the first assignment. Now, that isn't too good. Especially considering there are 20 steps in the first assignment and a whole other assignment to do after.

wtf?

Don't I deserve a night on the couch eating nothing but green olives and drinking sugary carbonated beverages while watching old christmas movies?! Yes, I believe so.

So, please, please, please find your way into my excel professors heart and hypnotize her with your flashy goodness and make her do the right thing!

Melissa

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I did read this post the other day. Odd I didn't comment. I also read the one right after.

I am here to point out Trish did NOT comment on this either. What are you, some kind of liar?? Just sayin'.