Dear CIS 1173,
You are the shittiest class I have EVER taken in my life. I hate you more than I hate posole--and that is A LOT.
Why do you even exist? I found out tonight that I won't even be using 3/4 of what you taught me when I get out into the real world. W.T.F? You are straight from hell and I hate you.
I hope you get nothing but rocks in your stocking from Santa. Thanks for ruining the beginning of December for me. I hope you get diarrhea.
Thank god for Jeff Wall! Thank god for his tech savviness (is that a word, well suck it if it's not!) and his help on my homework last night! He also wasted most of his night helping me because I was exhausted and frazzled. He hates you too just so you know (okay, he doesn't, but I do for both of us).
I want to know why last week I had an 83 in your class and a week later I have a 63? F*ck You!! I hate you!!!! Also, can you please explain to me why I needed Access for an EXCEL class?! STUPID!
I hate that you sucked everything nice, happy and fun out of me. I can only hope that by some miracle of christmas and all that is holy and good that I pass your shitty, stupid, diarrhea filled class!
Thanks for nothing!
Melissa
2 comments:
Ouch!
That's a whole of misery in one blog post. Sorry to you and Jeff.
Oh, look here. I DID comment on this post. Trish didn't.
Post a Comment