Thursday, December 10, 2009

something

Today I did something I haven't done in a long time and I can't mention on here what it was because it's a secret.

No, it wasn't illegal.
Although, that is also something I haven't done in a long time.

But anyway--thanks to my awesome gypsy pal, Alexa, I accomplished a most awesome feat and overcame a fear of something that I cannot mention on here because it's a secret and cannot be mentioned until Christmas day around 2 p.m.

However, if you are not my mother, then you may know what it is and so then you are lucky and you know that it isn't illegal and it is indeed, awesome.

It really sucks that I cannot even post pictures of my accomplishment because there are a couple people out there who are skeptical that I performed such a something and are in disbelief that it was, in fact, me that did it.

Well, I DID and I have proof and a witness so there!

Don't worry peeps, pictures to come in 15 days. Pictures that prove what I did.

I can't believe I did it and that it's done and that I actually went through with it.

Hot Damn! I'm awesome.

4 comments:

Trish said...

It is awesome and I will testify not illegal

The Wades said...

Well looky there--a real, honest to goodness comment from Trish.

I was also impressed. Your mama will love it, I'm sure.

The Wades said...

What I was going to say it that I guess Trish has given up consistently commenting on MY blog to comment on yours (sorta). Hmmmph!

Melissa said...

Thanky, thanky ladies. Let's not fight, we all friends! (;