Sunday, December 20, 2009

extreme shopping

Apparently this holiday season the HOT HOT item is NOT a Zhu Zhu pet. I know, right?


Everywhere you go parents run screaming into the aisles of Toysrus and when they reach the empty, ransacked shelves where the coveted Zhu Zhu once lay..fights erupt and noses bleed, security is called and shopping carts are left overturned while cashiers sweat and the phone rings non stop and crazy old women run up to the counters searching behind the registers for hidden boxes of those psychotic little robots.


But again, this is not the HOT HOT item of the season peeps. You know what is?

The ZEBRA SNUGGIE.

I have searched hi and lo for one and I have had no luck. I have wandered through the aisles of many a walgreens and a toysrus while knocking over boxes of bumpits and topsy turvy's...scrambling over displays of sham wows to find that only the blue and hot pink ones are all that is left of those delightful snuggies.

The thing that I find most ironic is that I have been made fun of a hundred zillion times for mine, but yet..all the snuggie displays I see are toppled and searched through because the secret is out!

SNUGGIES RULE and Slankets drool.

All my kid wants for Christmas besides a doll treehouse, a nintendo dsi, a kit american girl doll, a molly american girl doll, a barbie hot air balloon, a camera, makeup, a barbie camping RV, jewelry, books and a new toothbrush....


is a zebra snuggie.

2 comments:

The Wades said...

You're too cute. Yes, you are a trend setter. Who knew the Snuggie would be such a big ticket item this year? YOU, that's who!! Way to be, sister. Bask in your rightness. Enjoy your very own Snuggie. . . as long as you can get it away from Iggy!

You jest about the "Slanket", right?

The Wades said...

Thought I'd comment that there haven't been many from Trish. Just sayin'. Also, no new posts in a few days like I claim. Just sayin' again. :)

Get with it, Sister! What, you cooking for large families so you're too busy to blog?

Love ya.