Friday, December 18, 2009

fah ra ra ra ra...ra ra ra ra..

First off--just so everyone knows, there is not one present under my tree for moi this year and I don't even care! ha!

I wrapped so many dang gifts last night it's not even funny. Seriously....there was like a hundred gazillion of them and I almost hurt myself.

Just so you all know, they weren't even for my kid or hubby but for good friends kids and I loved doing it! I hope they are all surprised when they see all those packages under the tree tonight waiting for them.

Tonight--drinks and laughs and tons of food with my little girls gang. Visions of wine have been dancing in my head all week!

Merry weekend before Christmas!

2 comments:

The Wades said...

You are quite the friend! Thanks again--they loved the wrap job.

The Wades said...

Oh wow, no Trish here.